BOOTIFUL BOOTIFUL

Heh

Lol! What else could I expect but awesomeness! Gotta love Riley's face when Jess acts silly!

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Wow!

That's 4chan for ya :D Your animation is very fluent and impressive! Great job! Can't wait for the next ep!
P.S: I think you could use a few more voice actors! Just a suggestion.

SS - Male and Female SS - Male and Female

Heh... lol

My brother is a purple too, when he was younger, he was diagnosed with add. A ton of kids at school hated him, but he never seemed to mind, the only difference was that because his brain worked so differently, he couldn't properly communicate with people that didn't understand him. he often got low marks on normal homework because he was so messy, but it was his own way to learn, another reason why kids hated him was because he always got higher marks than them (as controversy as it sounds) because he understood everything that went on around him. Now that I think about it, he was always using both sides of his brain equally in every situation. I guess it just made people kinda scared of him... oh well, he's a great bro and I'm happy to have a purple brother!
Cant wait for next week's episode! keep up the great work Mr. Dunchycz!

RiverJordan responds:

Hahaha, Purple :P

SS - Chakras SS - Chakras

I like this

I cant believe you people! if you manage to pull your head out of your ass for one minuet, You will find that what Jordan is saying is true and fascinating! Everything that "Patch-man" is saying seems to be correct in almost every way. We need to be a lot more interactive with each other and do more than argue over these crappy computers! We need to get out there and BE colourful and BE with other people! If ANY of you are to god damn arrogant to realize that to be healthy and happy we need to be social and active and be colourful and eat properly then I have nothing to say to you than I hope you die alone!!

RiverJordan responds:

Haha, its kind of contradictory to be like "We need to all love each other, if you don't agree, i hate you"

Really though, thanks for the awesome review :) Boost's mah spirits!

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

lol

credits i figured tom had the smallest dick lol

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

AHAHAH!!!

Thats amazing, your amazing! :D
Their random *thud*

Jessi's Dance Jessi's Dance

the song....

did you make the song yourself? if not what is it called? id love to know

LovelyKouga responds:

The 'Author comments' are a WONDERFUL source of information. ;P

Flash Collection 2006 Flash Collection 2006

well... nice!

well done on this flash but what is the one with wonchop in it called?

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Amazing!

My only question is why is the automatic circumciser a guillotine?

Color that fox! Color that fox!

Amazing

Are you sure this is is your first flash? im amazed! maybe you and Zarla should team up and work on a flash togeather! i hope to see mory of your work Joseph! but take your time!