Mine Blocks Mine Blocks

Not bad at all! Personally, as a fan of minecraft, find that this is a pretty good fan-made flash version! I would like to see some of minecraft's popular maps in the future! (skyblock, and other adventure maps)

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks!
Yeah that would be cool! I really want to make a map editor (the only problem is I'd need to make an actual texture-pack out of all of the blocks and items, which would take a really long time!

Saints Row Saints Row

Well... That's a shame. You usually make good games and I was kinda looking forward to it. I'm mot going to criticize you or tell you to go die, I'm just disappointed. But yeah, good joke.

Lare responds:

I usually make good games? Lolwut?

Music Quest Music Quest

Hard, huh?

I found this very entertaining! putting all this togeather... character info, programing, and even playlist workings! kudos to you man and thanks for makin it!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

neat

im surprized that there isnt a medal for killing a bunch of enemies when your car explodes

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Chalingingly fun!

the game is so hard its fun! My friend and i plaid it. He is a fan of the swain but this is the only flash that he dous not like because it made him through a hissy fit it was that hard! and the sad thing is that he is 14 years old! lol i love the game swain!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

glitch

when i was playing i found a glitch that made the screen turn grey great game please fix it!

Agony: The Portal Agony: The Portal

ya have to admit...

it fun but usualy you just have to hold down space and its easy! the modes norman mode fels like easy and you level up to quickly.

Meteolife Meteolife

cool!

To bad i cant type

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

last secret medal

how do you get the last secret madal? i think its called 'hored fighter' or sumthin like that