BOOTIFUL BOOTIFUL

Heh

Lol! What else could I expect but awesomeness! Gotta love Riley's face when Jess acts silly!

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Wow!

That's 4chan for ya :D Your animation is very fluent and impressive! Great job! Can't wait for the next ep!
P.S: I think you could use a few more voice actors! Just a suggestion.

SS - Male and Female SS - Male and Female

Heh... lol

My brother is a purple too, when he was younger, he was diagnosed with add. A ton of kids at school hated him, but he never seemed to mind, the only difference was that because his brain worked so differently, he couldn't properly communicate with people that didn't understand him. he often got low marks on normal homework because he was so messy, but it was his own way to learn, another reason why kids hated him was because he always got higher marks than them (as controversy as it sounds) because he understood everything that went on around him. Now that I think about it, he was always using both sides of his brain equally in every situation. I guess it just made people kinda scared of him... oh well, he's a great bro and I'm happy to have a purple brother!
Cant wait for next week's episode! keep up the great work Mr. Dunchycz!

RiverJordan responds:

Hahaha, Purple :P

Mine Blocks Mine Blocks

Not bad at all! Personally, as a fan of minecraft, find that this is a pretty good fan-made flash version! I would like to see some of minecraft's popular maps in the future! (skyblock, and other adventure maps)

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks!
Yeah that would be cool! I really want to make a map editor (the only problem is I'd need to make an actual texture-pack out of all of the blocks and items, which would take a really long time!

Saints Row Saints Row

Well... That's a shame. You usually make good games and I was kinda looking forward to it. I'm mot going to criticize you or tell you to go die, I'm just disappointed. But yeah, good joke.

Lare responds:

I usually make good games? Lolwut?

Music Quest Music Quest

Hard, huh?

I found this very entertaining! putting all this togeather... character info, programing, and even playlist workings! kudos to you man and thanks for makin it!

+*+(*)Tales of Symphonia()+*+ +*+(*)Tales of Symphonia()+*+

lovely

how odd... this song gives me a craving to go for a walk by a beach..... and have an adventure.

Chronamut responds:

Indeed it does!

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Kouga's Song Kouga's Song

My oh my

I hope that she will use this in her next animation! it is sooooo relaxing and peaceful! maby like a walk through a forest trail or a small lively village?

Edd's Crappy Song Edd's Crappy Song

cool

just wondering why you called it "crappy"? it a cool song

Mastermind - Stylized Mastermind - Stylized

ohhhhh

so thats what he looks like when he stands up...

Riley Rockabilly Poster Riley Rockabilly Poster

heh...

should of said fluffy instead lol!

LovelyKouga responds:

His real name is Mittens ;P

Fearsome Threesome Fearsome Threesome

pretty ausome

thinking of making your manga "tropic mews" into a series?

LovelyKouga responds:

You mean like animated episodes? Man that would take my whole life to animate by myself...only if people were willing to help me. XD
For now, I like doing the mid-length devoid-of-plot flash animations!